March 24, 25 & 26: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES (1990 | PG)
March 25 & 26: FERDINAND (2017 | PG)
March 25: NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (2007 | R) – The Coen Brothers Directors Series
March 26: ARSENIC AND OLD LACE (1944 | NR) – Presented by the South Dakota Trust Company
March 29 & Apr 1: TRUE GRIT (2010 | PG-13) – The Coen Brothers Directors Series
March 30, April 1 & 2: JUMANJI (1995 | PG)
March 31, April 1 & 2: THE QUIET GIRL (2022 | PG-13) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee – International Feature Film
April 1: ANNUAL MYSTERY MOVIE! Find out what you’re going to watch once it hits our screen!
April 7, 8, 15 & 16: ZOOTOPIA (2016 | PG)
BEAU IS AFRAID (2023 | R) – A24 New Release!
SHOWING UP (2023 | R) – A24 New Release!
March 1, 4 & 6: THE BIG LEBOWSKI (1998 | R)
March 8 & 11: BURN AFTER READING (2008 | R)
March 15 & 18: O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU? (2000 | PG-13)
March 22 & 25: NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (2007 | R)
March 29 & Apr 1: TRUE GRIT (2010 | PG-13)
April 5 & 8: INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS (2013 | R)
April 12 & 15: RAISING ARIZONA (1987 | PG-13)
April 19 & 22: FARGO (1996 | R)
April 26 & 29: BLOOD SIMPLE (1984 | R)
>> Click here to purchase tickets <<
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- No refunds on tickets.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.