May 31, June 3 & 4: 32 SOUNDS (2023 | NR) – Immersive documentary experience!
June 1 & 3: SISU (2023 | R) – New release!
June 2, 3 & 4: CARMEN (2023 | R) – New release!
June 2, 3 & 4: THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH (1977 | G)
June 7, 10, 16, 17 & 18: TWISTER (1996 | PG-13) – Presented by South Dakota Trust Company
June 8 & 11: CALL ME BY YOUR NAME (2017 | R) – Celebrate PRIDE!
June 9, 10, 11 & 14: YOU HURT MY FEELINGS (2023 | R) – A24 New Release!
June 9, 10, 11, 16, 17 & 18: A BUG’S LIFE (1998 | G)
>> Click here to purchase tickets <<
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- No refunds on tickets.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.