Dec 5: Guillermo del Toro’s PINOCCHIO (2022 | PG) – New Release
Dec 6, 23 & 24: WHITE CHRISTMAS (1954 | NR) – First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 7 & 21: DIE HARD (1988 | R) – First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 8, 11, 12 & 20: A CHRISTMAS STORY (1983 | PG) – First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 9-11, 16 & 18: THE BANSHEES OF INISHERIN (2022 | R) – New Release
Dec 9: CHRISTMAS BLOODY CHRISTMAS (2022) – Late Night at the State!
Dec 10, 17, 18 & 22: NAT’L LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION (1989 | PG-13) – First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 10, 11 & 18: THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL (1992 | G) – First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 10, 17, 22 & 23: HOME ALONE (1990 | PG) – First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
New shows are announced every Thursday.
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.