June 23: OUR TOWNS (NR)
Featuring a post-film discussion with Academy Award-nominated filmmakers Steven Ascher and Jeanne Jordan
along with journalists James and Deborah Fallows, moderated by Sioux Falls Mayor Paul TenHaken.
New shows are announced every Thursday.
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- No alcohol will be served during matinees. It’s for the kids.
- All seating is reserved with social distancing rules in place. Two seats on either side of your seat(s) will be blocked off.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.