Dec 1, 4 & 5: DIE HARD (R) First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 2 & 4: THE HOLIDAY (PG-13) First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 3, 4 & 5: THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL (G) First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 3, 4 & 5: NATIONAL LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION (PG-13) First PREMIER Bank Holiday Series
Dec 10-12, 16 & 17: C’MON C’MON (R) New Release!
New shows are announced every Thursday.
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.