Sept 20, 22 & 23: A THOUSAND AND ONE (2023 | R) – Newer Release!
Sept 21, 23 & 24: IN THE HEIGHTS (2021 | PG-13) – Presented by AARP Sioux Falls
Sept 22, 23 & 24: BILLY MADISON (1995 | PG-13)
Sept 23 & 24: A GOOFY MOVIE (1995 | G)
Sept 27 & Oct 1: AFIRE (2023 | NR) – New Release!
Sept 28, 30 & Oct 1: UNFORGIVEN (1992 | R)
Sept 29 & 30: THE FRESHMAN (1925 | NR) – National Silent Movie Day! Free for Members!
Sept 29 & 30:THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (1925 | NR) – National Silent Movie Day!
Sept 30, Oct 1, 7 & 8: CASPER (1995 | PG)
Oct 9: LAKOTA NATION VS UNITED STATES (2023 | PG-13) – Special Indigenous Peoples’ Day Screenings
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- No refunds on tickets.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.