Jan 25 & 29: TWO DAYS, ONE NIGHT (2014 | PG-13) – Fat Dude Digs Flicks Movies You Should See Series
Jan 27, 28 & Feb 1: ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT (2022 | R) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Jan 28 & 29, Feb 4, 5, 11 & 12: TURNING RED (2022 | PG) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Jan 28 & 29: SAFETY LAST! (1923 | NR) – Fat Dude Digs Flicks Movies You Should See Series
Feb 2, 4 & 5: SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT (1977 | PG)
Feb 3, 4, 5 & 8: THE WHALE (2022 | R) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Feb 17, 18 & 19: EMPIRE OF LIGHT (2022 | R) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Feb 24, 25 & 26: THE FABELMANS (2022 | PG-13) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
March: CLOSE (2023 | PG-13) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
New shows are announced every Thursday.
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.