Feb 5, 8 & 11: THE WHALE (2022 | R) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Feb 9 & 11: THE WEDDING SINGER (1998 | PG-13)
Feb 10, 11 & 14: PRETTY WOMAN (1990 | R)
Feb 11 & 12: TURNING RED (2022 | PG) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Feb 15, 18 & 19: SAY ANYTHING… (1989 | PG-13)
Feb 17: THE BEYOND (1981 | NR) – Late Night at the State
Feb 17, 18 & 19: EMPIRE OF LIGHT (2022 | R) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
Feb 18, 19, 25 & 26: THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG (2009 | G)
March 10, 11 & 12: WOMEN TALKING (2022 | PG-13) – 95th Academy Awards Nominee
New shows are announced every Thursday.
GIFT CARDS are now available.
Click here to purchase today!
Coming to a movie at the State Theatre? What to know.
- All seats are extremely comfortable recliners with a table. They’re awesome!
- Our projector is a Barco 4k Laser – which means the picture quality is fantastic.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Movie theaters, like ours, survive on concession sales. Help keep us open by patronizing our offerings and keep yours at home.
- All seating is reserved.
- No refunds on tickets.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Closed captioning devices are available depending on the film. Check with the box office if the film your visiting has that option.
- No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
- No large bags, weapons or pets are allowed into the theatre.
HELP PRESERVE A SIOUX FALLS LANDMARK
The State Theatre in Sioux Falls is the only remaining downtown cinema.